STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
The following guide defines our formal shipping and receiving procedures, developed to avoid delays, additional charges, and discrepancies. Download our full Customer Shipping SOP for more information on compliance fees and FAQ’s below.
SAMPLE RECEIVING DOCUMENTS
Most frequent questions and answers
- Receiving hours are 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- After-hours receiving costs will be estimated and agreed upon before scheduling.
Steps to Schedule a Pickup Appointment:
- Address email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Pickup hours are from 1:00PM – 4:00PM, Monday to Friday.
- Please cc your primary Drive Fulfillment contact on this email.
- Attach your ASN document (Appendix A) to this email.
- Failure to provide an ASN at the time of scheduling will result in receiving delays
- Pallets should be in good condition and must be the standard size (40” x 48”)
- Max height, including pallet, should be 64”.
- If double stacked, max height, including pallets, should be 90”.
Drive Fulfillment will provide a dedicated onboarding team, with a transition to our account support team after onboarding is complete.
Yes, Drive Fulfillment welcomes all clients to visit our facility for a tour and to see how your product will be stored. Drive Fulfillment is an ISO 9001 and 13485 certified facility and tours can be scheduled in accordance to our visitor policy through your account manager.
Drive Fulfillment works with UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and DHL Ecommerce. Drive Fulfillment has negotiated rates with these carriers and will pass on discounts to our clients.
Drive Fulfillment stocks all different types of standard packaging, including shipping boxes, bubble mailers, tubes, poly mailers, literature mailers, etc. Drive also offers solutions for custom packaging.
Yes, Drive Fulfillment ships to 150+ countries per year utilizing UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and DHL Ecommerce.
Drive Fulfillment will handle returns (reverse logistics) and can price based on program needs and requirements.
Our custom warehouse management software is powered by Deposco and is used to process orders, shipping notice returns, inventory counts, incoming purchase orders, receiving, and adjustment notifications. Clients have access to an easy-to-use Client Portal. Drive also includes training.
Our API Integrations are seamless and we are here to help, every step of the way.
All fulfillment, storage, receiving and packaging charges are billed monthly. All shipping charges are billed weekly.
ONE STOP SHOP
Get in touch and explore the unmatched convenience of streamlining your inbound and outbound logistics under the same entity today.